The following information was recently updated on March 16, 2018
St. Patricks. St Paddys. St Pattys. Whatever you call it, March 17th celebrates Ireland’s Saint Patrick – and for local bars and restaurants that means lots of special menus. Here’s what we know is going on for St Patrick’s Day in SLC in 2018. Stop by again, as we will update the page with more info as we find more menus and specials.
Salt Lake Valley
St Patrick’s day is THIS Saturday. We will have mimosas for BF, and Corned Beef & Cabbage for Lunch & Dinner. Otter Creek will be playing from 7-8:30pm. Call 801-906-0369 for dinner reservations! Priced at $14.50 for lunch and 16.50 dinner. More info.
Our Executive Chef has been hard at work all week putting together this awesome Irish menu for St. Patrick’s Day weekend (stuffing anything into a pig trotter sounds difficult tbh) but like everything else he does, we’re sure it will all pay off! Menu available at dinner service starting at 5pm Friday – plus we’re got plenty of Proper Brewing Co draft and high -point bottled Sláinte stout for you to wash it all down with! Menu includes Irish Soda Bread, Potato Stuffed Crubeens, Corned Beef & Colcannon, and Chocolate Stout Cake. More info.
Let’s get this PATTY Started!🍀 Prohibition is celebrating Saint Patricks all week long.🌈🇮🇪 Guinness Beef Stew with Herb Cheddar Dumplings🥘 Peppercorn Corned Beef with Sauteed Cabbage Risotto🍖 Jameson Whiskey Peach Cobbler with Bailey’s Irish Cream🍮 $4 Guinness Bottles.🍻 Dinner Reservations at ProhibitionUtah.com. More info.
Don’t forget to stop in for St. Patrick’s Day! We have an Epic Combo for you… Jameson Caskmates IPA and Epic’s IPA. They make a great duo and it’s $8 for the holiday! We will be serving Irish Car Bombs for $6.50 and we might even have a epic gift bag giveaway… Rumor has it you get a ticket to win with every Epic Combo purchased. Open St. Paddy’s Day from 2 pm – 2 am for all your drinking needs! More details.
Don’t forget its Saint Patrick’s day this Saturday. We will have Corn beef and Cabbage on special all day (while supplies last). More info.
Saint Patricks day @ Bourbon House! Salt Lake Scots Band 9pm. DJ Brisk 10pm. $5 jameson & pickle back shots
corned beef & cabbage. More info.
Green Pig Pub
Come Celebrate St Patrick’s Day at The Green Pig! The Bagpipers will be coming by every few hours. We have the Irish Drifters, Rooster, Matt Bashaw & the Hope and DJ Latu. Delicious Irish Food & Drink served all day long. 31 E 400 South, SLC. More info.
Head over this Saturday for a corned beef reuben with homemade potato chips special! We also will be serving up $4 Jameson shots and pouring Guiness all day long!.
Deer Valley Grocery~Café
– The café is serving a lamb stew and polenta, featuring Niman Ranch lamb, winter vegetables, rich red wine sauce and fresh herbs, served over white cheddar polenta with crispy shallots. Be sure to leave room: Irish soda bread, sugar cookies and chocolate stout cupcakes with Baileys Irish cream filling will also be available from the Deer Valley Bakery.
Empire Canyon Grill at Deer Valley Resort
– Feast on a grilled Reuben sandwich with corned beef, caraway sauerkraut, caramelized onions, Swiss raclette and thousand island dressing on a house-made rye swirl bun at this ski lodge on Empire Mountain at Deer Valley Resort. Irish soda bread from the Deer Valley Bakery will also be on offer.
Fireside Dining at Deer Valley Resort
– Enjoy Irish whiskey fondue and sticky toffee pudding, served with date and ginger cake and brandy toffee sauce, at this popular dinner destination at Empire Lodge at Deer Valley.
– This Irish pub on Main Street is making a weekend of St. Patrick’s Day. The celebrations kick off with karaoke Friday night, plus a day-long party Saturday: bagpipes perform Saturday afternoon, followed by a performance from Ryan Walsh in the evening, and a DJ set from Anthony Moto until the end of the night. Commemorate Flanagan’s biggest event of the year in the photo booth with fun costumes, plus swag and prizes through the night and special awards for the best Irish kilt in male and female categories. For dinner, enjoy Flanagan’s pub fare, plus two specials: grass-fed New York peppercorn steak with grilled onions, house-made peppercorn sauce, mashers and veggies; and Flanagan’s slow-roasted prime rib, encrusted with roasted garlic, mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables, and served with horseradish sauce and house-made au jus.
Red Rock Brewing
– This brewhouse at Red Rock Junction will be serving beer specials, plus a corned beef and bangers-and-mash special, alongside Red Rock’s award-winning brews and a menu that boasts delicious classic pub fare and much more.
Royal Street Café at Deer Valley Resort
– The restaurant will be serving a pair of specials for St. Patrick’s Day: a corned beef sandwich with Niman Ranch corned beef, braised apples, cabbage and Jarlsberg cheese on a rye swirl bun; and Irish whiskey semifreddo, made from layers of dark chocolate and whiskey mousse and milk chocolate Irish cream mousse in a shortbread crust.
Seafood Buffet at Deer Valley Resort
– Two special desserts will be on offer: Irish whiskey and espresso mousse, and Irish cream and milk chocolate mousse, each served in a glass.
Silver Lake Restaurant at Deer Valley Resort
– This lodge at mid-mountain will be serving a hearty shepherd’s pie featuring braised Niman Ranch lamb, pearl onions and green beans, topped with Yukon gold mashed potatoes. Irish soda bread from the Deer Valley Bakery will also be on offer.
Snow Park Restaurant at Deer Valley Resort
– The ski lodge at the base of Deer Valley Resort is serving lamb and spring vegetable stew, plus Irish soda bread and sugar cookies from Deer Valley bakery.
Squatters and Wasatch Brew Pub
– Wasatch Brew Pub will be tapping a firkin of traditional Irish Stout at the strike of noon this St. Patrick’s Day. Enjoy a brew with elevated bitterness and a crisp, clean body and a touch of roasted malt and bitter cocoa. Both Squatters and Wasatch will also be serving traditional corned beef and cabbage in addition to their locals-favorite menu and beer selection.
Windy Ridge Cafe will be serving up their famous Reuben with your choice of pastrami or house roasted turkey. We suggest pairing it with a delicious Irish Coffee too!
Reviews of this restaurant
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.